Dr. Dr. med. Richard Westhaus
“La radiologie, c’est la plaque tournante de la médicine” Prof. G. Léroux, Nancy (Die Radiologie ist die Drehscheibe der Medizin, d.h. ohne effiziente Diagnostik keine gezielte Therapie)
- Course of studies in physics, chemistry and mathematics 1974 – 1976
- Studied medicine at the universities of Liege, Paris and Geneva 1976 – 1983
- Training in internal medicine 1984 – 1986
- Residency at the Ludwig Maximilian University – Großhadern Campus and City Hospital (Prof. Lissner) 1986 – 1991, Training in paediatric radiology Dr. von Hauner’s children’s hospital
- Specialist for Radiology and Radiotherapy/Radiation Therapy ?, is a recognised expert for the professional association, the private health insurance association and in court. He has over 30 years of professional experience in Germany and abroad (Belgium, France, Switzerland, South Africa, USA, Zaire)
- Period of study in USA: New Orleans, Tulane University; San Diego, UCSD 1992
- Chief physician at the Hospital Pfaffenhofen/Ilm 1992 – 1995
- Establishment of Radiological Practice in Weilheim in Upper Bavaria with premises in Weilheim Hospital 1995 – 2005; 2000 Establishment of a surgery for Radiotherapy in Weilheim, Upper Bavaria.
- Training in cardiac imaging at the Heart Institute, Berlin in cooperation with the Charite,Campus Benjamin Franklin.
- Areas of expertise: neuroradiology, cardiac imaging, breast diagnostics, virtual colonography, musculoskeletal imaging, sports injuries.